Traveling Vineyard Reviews

If you are a wine enthusiast, then you probably have learned about the Traveling Vineyard. It is a vintage direct selling slash multi-level marketing company that sells wine (duh ;).

But although this company is making plenty of noise recently, most Traveling Vineyard reviews on the Internet are outdated.

So I made a decision to provide you with the latest Traveling Vineyard update since its declaration of bankruptcy in 2010.

If you are wondering Travelling Vineyard is a scam or not, then I'd be happy to state this isn't, but…

There are a few critical issues that you should know when you joining this company.

Let's get right to the details.

How did you get started with Traveling Vineyard?

In February 2014, I began looking at direct sales products. I researched saturation rate in the market and compensation plan among other factors and selected Traveling Vineyard. I now benefit Traveling Vineyard as a Wine Guide and teach college classes on the side.

What do you like about being a Traveling Vineyard Wine Guide?

I love the flexibility. I needed to take a break for some months for private reasons. I surely could move my schedule around and still take constantly I needed for my loved ones while making enough to cover my bills.

I also like that I don't need to push to schedule tastings. People seek me out because it's a fun experience.

Traveling Vineyard Best Business Alternative

The downside of joining the Traveling Vineyard is that you are only restricted to sell wines. Moreover, it requires you to offer tons of products to make money.

So if you intend to generate income besides selling wine alone and recruiting people, then I have a more desirable business for you.

This involves affiliate marketing, and you can make money without selling anything and recruitment. That you do not even have to leave the comfort of your home, like say, to wait a boring wine party.

The business enterprise program I'm referring to has changed the lives of numerous ordinary people the same as you.

Many those who joined this program as complete beginners are actually earning a six-figure income at home. Others are able to quit their 9 – 5 jobs!

Final Words

Many thanks for taking the time to learn this Traveling Vineyard review. I am hoping that it's provided you the answers to your questions, particularly if joining this company is really a suitable business for you.

If you were to think this is useful, kindly share this with individuals you know so that they too could benefit from this information.

Comments